- Hotel accommodation
- Breakfasts and dinners
- Transportation to and from airport: Thursday 4pm and Sunday 12pm pickup/drop off times.
- Optional visit to Paia town or beach during lunch breaks
- Daily yoga/meditation or movement classes
- Transformative coaching workshops twice per day
- Optional Lumeria classes of your choice
- International flight to Kahului
- Lunches- (lunches can be reserved directly with Lumeris in advance or venture into town during)
- Any airport taxes
- Alcoholic drinks
- Items of a personal nature (phone calls, souvenirs, spa services, etc)
- Travel insurance (recommended)
Double room: two twin beds with ensuite
Single: King size bed with ensuite
*We will work our magic in finding you the most compatible roommate as possible.
Limited space, book early.
Deadline: Jan 7th, 2022
Non-refundable deposit of 50% retreat tuition holds your room. Full payment due by January 5th, 2021. No refunds after final payment is complete. Travel insurance is always recommended.
Pay deposit, make a payment, or pay in full via the REGISTER NOW link below.
All transpacific travellers are required to have a negative test result from a trusted travel partner before their departure for the State of Hawai‘i, in order to bypass the 10-day quarantine. All inter-island travellers coming in from outside of Maui County must provide a pre-departure test 72 hours prior to departing for Maui County to be exempt from quarantine.
In addition to the pre-arrival COVID-19 test requirement and QR code registration, a guest arriving on Maui must also register at http://mauiarrivaltest.com/.
Upon registering at this mandatory second website, a code will be provided at the second check station outside of the airport near baggage claim. You must present this code along with an original vaccine card to obtain clearance. If you do not have your original clearance card, you will be required to take a rapid COVID-19 test. If the test is positive, you will need to quarantine at an approved lodging location.
If you are not pre-cleared and need to process at both check out stations, plan on being at the airport for a few hours.
For more information regarding the pre-travel testing program, please click here and view additional helpful information at hawaiicovid19.com.