- Eight days with English-speaking expert local guides
- City walking tour of Split and Diocletian’s Palace
- Exploration of Krka National Park’s stunning waterfalls
- Lunch and visit to a local organic farm
- Private boat from Split to Hvar
- En route exploration of Šolta and Krknjaši Archipelago
- Hiking tour of Hvar and traditional dinner in a 15th century village
- Traditional oyster harvesting (and tasting) in Ston
- Family hosted meal in Trsteno
Walking tour of Dubrovnik’s famous walled city
- Entrance fees to all included sites
- Private transfers
- All meals as listed in the itinerary in a local restaurant or at our hotels
- Multiple cultural meals with locals
- Morning and evening yoga on most days (please see the full itinerary for yoga schedule)
Our yoga retreat in Croatia samples accommodations from the traditional to the historic to the modern, all located in city central locations. Soak up the best of each city with hotels neighboring Diocletian’s Palace to rooftop terraces with panoramic city and marina views. Revel in locations that embrace the historic and offer sumptuousness for all the senses.
- International flight to Split and from Dubrovnik
- Any airport taxes
- Alcoholic drinks
- Items of a personal nature (phone calls, souvenirs, spa services, etc)
- Travel insurance (recommended)
Starting at $5695. USD.
If you have any questions or concerns please don’t hesitate to book a call or Zoom. We love talking about our trips with you!
Administrative/travel questions: email@example.com or